Wednesday 5 August 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipsticks


I've got to admit I, and probably the majority of the people reading this, don't need another nude lipstick. But when a whole collection of them gets released, you've got to take a look, right?! Rimmel recently launched another collaboration with Kate Moss recently, and it was all about nude lips & tips. Whilst the nail polishes didn't really take my fancy, I was really excited to try some of the lipsticks.




I settled on just two shades in the end, numbers 42 & 45, as these seemed to best suit my paler skintone. However, having since seen a few really nice swatches, I really wish I'd bought number 48 too - it looked a little too dark in the bullet but seems to look gorgeous in even really pale girls, so I may have to go back for it!

The formula is still the signature Rimmel Kate Moss - semi matte but still with a really creamy texture that feels really comfortable to wear. I did find that they do settle in any dry patches though, so definitely make sure your lips are properly exfoliated before you apply. You get a good few hours wear out of them, but if you are eating and drinking you will need to reapply.


I think number 45 is my ideal nude shade, one of those shades that compliments my natural lip colour so well, It's more of a pink toned nude, which is what I tend to opt on a regular basis anyway. 42 has more peachy tones to it, and almost runs into concealer lips territory for me, but the colour is just deep enough to avoid me looking washed out. Both lipsticks do look very nice on, but the edge definitely goes to 45.

If you're a fan of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks then I'd definitely recommend taking a look at their nude collection, There's five shades in total, all of them quite different to one another, so I think there's going to be at least one to suit most tastes. Plus, the pretty peach packaging looks so cute sat in your collection!

Have you tried anything from Rimmel's Nude Collection?


No comments :

Post a Comment