Wednesday 1 July 2015

Summer Nails


Yay the gorgeous weather has decided to make a return! Now that we really do seem to be getting our summer here in the UK, I've decided to ditch the pastels and neutrals, and go for a bit more of a pop of colour on my nails. Here are some of my favourite nail polish shades that I'll be sporting this summer.



l-r: Fancy A Dip?, Pink Punch, Guava, Prickly Pear, Instyle Coral


Rimmel Lasting Finish in Fancy A Dip? I'm well aware this nail polish feature in my most recent favourites and was in my favourite nail polishes of last summer too, but I think that proves just how much I flippin love this nail polish! It's a gorgeous sky blue - my favourite colour - and reminds me of being outside on a glorious, clear day.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Pink Punch This polish is a fairly new purchase of mine but I'm loving it already. It looks slightly neon in the bottle, but comes out as a more darker-toned vibrant pink. I think this shade would look great on toes especially.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Guava This polish reminds me a little of gorgeous tropical seas. It has a hint of turquoise to it, though I'd say slightly greener. This polish is a great one to apply if you're in a hurry as it's opaque after two coats, though honestly you could probably get away with wearing just one.

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Prickly Pear Can you tell I love the Gelly Hi Shines?! This one is slightly more of a pastel shade than the others, but I'm really loving the purple/lilac trend at the moment, and it turns out I don't have that many! I've got my eye on the new purple shade from the Barry M Quick Dry range, but I'm really liking this one for now, and it's great for if I fancy toning things down a little.

Rimmel 60 Seconds in Instyle Coral This is a great one if you fancy trying a more orangey shade but don't want to go too bright or out there! Instyle Coral looks great with a tan, so it's a good one to pack away with you on your holidays. The brush on this one is really wide too, which makes application really quick.

What's your favourite summer nail polish?




No comments :

Post a Comment