Sunday 8 March 2015

The Bedtime Tag

image from weheartit.com
I haven't done a tag post in such a long time, and when I saw this tag on Fleur De Force's YouTube channel a few weeks ago, I enjoyed listening to her and her friend Becky's answers so much that I thought I'd give it a go myself.


1. What are your favourite pyjamas?
I'd have to say the pyjamas from this haul. They don't really go together, but who's really fussed about looking co-ordinated at bedtime?! The bottoms are so soft and snuggly, and I like the fact that they are tighter at the bottom, to stop the cold coming up your legs! The top is really comfy and slouchy, so it's easy to layer up underneath if I get really cold.

2. Current bedtime reading?
I currently have Whatever It Takes by Adele Parks on my bedside table's shelf, but I can't remember the last time I picked it up! I've gotten so bad at taking the time to sit down with a book, I really need to improve on that I think. In fact, now I've done this tag I'm going to make it my mission to finish that book by the end of the month!

3. What is on your bedside table?
At the moment I have a couple of candles, iPad, diary, Nuxe Reve de Miel, Avon pillow spray, This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less rollerball, Soap & Glory Hand Food, and randomly a pair of nail scissors.

4. Favourite sleepy scent?
The Aromatherapy Associates Relax candle is amazing. I mentioned it in my favourites at the beginning of the month. My little sample candle is now on it's last legs though, so I really need to go out and buy a full size soon. It gets me into the right frame of mind for a good nights sleep.

5. What is your usual bedtime and wake up time?
This can vary massively, though I have got a lot better at getting up earlier recently. I'm sad to say I've got no better at going to bed earlier though, and usually don't settle down until midnight, sometimes later. In the week I usually get up at 7.30, and the weekends is normally between 8 and 9.

6. Top 3 bedtime products?
Nuxe Reve de Miel has to be number one! Nothing has ever worked anywhere near as well at reviving my dry lips. I put a thick layer of this on every night before I go to bed. I love applying the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight mask just before I go to bed, around twice a week, or whenever I'm having a really dry skin day. My skin feels so refreshed and plump in the mornings, plus the smell is yummy. If I've had a particularly rough day, and feel like I'll need some help drifting off, This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less rollerball really helps me to feel calm and relaxed so I'm not tossing and turning all night.

7. Your most common sleeping position?
Curled up on my side, usually hugging my pillow haha! I do have a habit of stealing the covers too!

8. Any strange bedtime routines?
Not really a strange one, but a bad habit to fall into - I'm really bed for falling asleep whilst watching tv. Then I'll have to get up a few hours later and do my usual bedtime routine and try and get back to sleep again. Basically I need to go to bed earlier!

9. Are you big spoon or little spoon?
Always little spoon!

Have you done the bedtime tag? If so, leave me links in the comments so I can check them out.


2 comments :

  1. I've never heard of this tag before but its a really great one! I definitely want to do it in the future! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Be sure to leave a link to the post if you do it :) xx

      Delete