Thursday 12 March 2015

10 Minute Solutions Workout DVDs


It can be so difficult when we have a really busy period in our lives to find time to exercise. And I know for myself especially, it doesn't take much for me to find an excuse not to do it! The 10 Minute Solutions DVD range are perfect for those days when you're really struggling for time or motivation.


Each DVD contains five individual 10 minute workouts, which you can mix and match to your preferences. If you're low on time, you can pick just one workout, or if you're feeling really brave, you could run through all of them for a great 50 minute full body workout. There's definitely been plenty of times I've planned to exercise in the mornings but been desperate for a longer lie in, which is where these DVDs have come in handy - I can roll out of bed, put my workout gear on, do one section of the DVD and be showered within half an hour!

There's a wide range of DVDs to choose from for your own workout preferences, from dance to yoga, kickboxing to toning. My favourite so far has been the Blast Off Body Fat, which I tend to do all sections of in one go so I'm targeting all areas of the body. Each DVD is hosted by different personal trainers, who have expertise in the field you have chosen. They are really motivating, if a little cheesy at times!

I was a little skeptical when I first bought these DVDs, as most other workouts I've done in the past have lasted at least 40 minutes, I wasn't sure I was going to feel like I've done enough after just 10. They do manage to cram a lot of moves in just 10 minutes though, and you really feel like you've been put through your paces afterwards. Because of the fast paces of the workout, it can be a little tricky to pick up the moves when you first use the DVD, so I'd recommend sitting down and watching it through before joining in.

They are such great value for money too. The prices on Amazon do tend to vary a bit, but most are well under £10, with some as little as £4. I'd really recommend checking these out if you're struggling to find time in your day to fit in exercise, or if you're just a little bit lazy like me!

Have you tried any 10 Minute Solutions DVDs? What's your favourite workout DVD?


No comments :

Post a Comment