Sunday 21 September 2014

Shape Up Sunday- Week Two


This week has been an improvement on the first for sure. I did my first full week of full time hours at work this week since being off ill so I've been pretty exhausted this week but I've made sure I've pushed myself to do some exercise before I take a nap and, with the exception of one big chocolate treat, my diet has been pretty much on track.


This Sunday's weight: 9st 9lb
Last Sunday's weight: 9st 11lb
Weight loss this week: 2lb
Weight loss so far: 3lb

So I hit the 2lb target which I set myself last week - I'm really pleased about that. I'm going to aim for the same next week, but I'm hoping I can up my exercise even more as I get used to working 9-5 again.

It's been a real struggle to motivate myself to get moving after a full days work - which I hadn't been able to do for over two months. I've been so shattered and, as you've probably seen, I haven't been posting my usual four blog posts a week at the moment as I rarely have the energy in my spare time. To make sure I was getting some exercise in, I mainly stuck to the same circuit I was doing last week from the Pop Sugar website. I also bit the bullet on Friday and joined some of my colleagues in their daily lunchtime walk. Those girls can move fast and I've only got little legs! I had to work twice as had just to keep up haha!

I've become well and truly obsessed with the Blogilates blog and YouTube channel this week. I've loved having a little scroll through and finding different workouts and recipes to add to my "to try" list. I have a bit of a muffin top problem at the moment, so for the last few days I've been adding this move to the end of my exercise circuit just to give them a bit of a blast.

image from blogilates.com
As well as learning a few new fat blasting moves, I've stumbled upon some very simple but healthy recipes to try out. My pick of the bunch has to be the recipe for these gorgeous banana pancakes. It's super quick and affordable to make - all you need is two ingredients! These are so yummy, I think they could become a new breakfast favourite.

I think this week I'll be dusting off my old exercise dvd favourites and giving them a go, just to push myself a little harder than I have been the last two weeks. I also have a new food related toy that I can't wait to play around with! As always, please leave your weight loss tips below.



2 comments :